- For primary care (GP practice, dentist, pharmacist or optometrist) related enquiries [email protected]
- For continuing healthcare related enquiries [email protected]
- To make a complaint regarding commissioning [email protected]
- For all other queries [email protected]
For media enquiries, email [email protected] or call 020 3688 1216. This number is only for use by journalists. The media team are unable to assist with general enquiries. Please contact the main CCG switchboard number for general enquiries.
Here are some useful numbers which may help you with your enquiry.
- For urgent (not emergency) medical advice 24 hours day, please contact NHS 111 by dialling 111
- North East London Foundation Trust (NELFT) (switchboard number for mental health and community services) Tel: 0300 555 1200
- Mental Health Direct (24 hour service for people needing mental health advice or help) – Tel: 0300 555 1000
- Complaints team: 020 3688 1666
- Continuing Healthcare email: [email protected] or tel: 020 3416 5905
- Individual Funding Requests (IFR) Tel: 020 3688 1290
- GP, Dental, Ophthalmology and Pharmacy (general queries and complaints) – Tel: 0300 311 2233
- Primary Care Support (Medical Records / Medical Card / Patient Registration) – Tel: 0333 014 2884
- For domestic collection of patient’s clinical waste/needle yellow box when full – Tel: contact 0330 122 4220 (Medisort)
- Patient advice and liaison service (PALS) for Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust – Tel: 01708 435454
- Complaints about Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust – Tel: 01708 435032
- Complaints and PALS for Barts Health NHS Trust – Tel: 020 3594 2020
Dr. Poolo’s Surgery
Rush Green Medical Centre.
261 Dagenham Rd, Dagenham, Romford RM7 0XR.
Phone: 01708 209220
Email: [email protected]
(email strictly for non-clinical queries)
All you need to know about SystmOnline and the services it provides you and your family 24/7.
FRIENDS & FAMILY TEST
The NHS want you to have the best possible experience of care. Please give your feedback.