2020 காய்ச்சல் பிரச்சாரம்
Not all eligible people (e.g. school age children) will be vaccinated at the surgery. If you are eligible for a flu vaccination you will receive a text, email or letter from us inviting you to book an appointment. Please see the groups below to see when you can expect to receive your invitation. Please only contact us after this date if you have not heard anything and you believe that you are eligible.
- Children aged 2 to 11 years old on 31 August 2020
- Everyone aged 65 and over (including those who will become 65 by 31 March 2021)
- Those aged from six months to less than 65 years of age in a clinical risk group
- Pregnant women
- Household contacts of those on the NHS Shielded Patient List or of immuno-compromised individuals where continuing close contact is unavoidable on most days
- People living in long-stay residential care homes or other long-stay care facilities
- People with qualifying caring responsibilities*
- Health and social care staff employed by a registered care provider or by a voluntary managed hospice provider or through Direct Payments/Personal Health Budgets and are directly involved in the care of vulnerable patients or clients
- Over 50s who are not in a clinical at risk group may be offered immunisation later this year subject to sufficent vaccine being available
வயது 65 மற்றும் அதற்கு மேற்பட்டவர்கள்: இப்போது புத்தகமும் நிகழ்நிலை அல்லது வரவேற்பை 01308 421896 என்ற எண்ணில் அழைப்பதன் மூலம் after 11am Tuesday to Friday, (providing you will be aged 65 or over on 31st March 2021 you do not need to wait for your invitation to book).
Aged 18 to 64 AND clinically at risk: strictly by invitation only, on receipt you can book now either online (using the above link) or by calling reception on 01308 421896 after 11am Tuesday to Friday.
Aged six months to 18 AND clinically at risk: strictly by invitation only, booking date to be confirmed, please do not attempt to book until advised.
Aged two to three: strictly by invitation only, please do not attempt to book until advised.
Pregnant women: strictly by invitation only, please do not attempt to book until advised.
Aged 50 to 64 (clinically not at risk): awaiting further government advice on vaccine availability, expected during November.
We have changed some of our processes due to covid. To help you and to help us, please read the frequently asked questions FAQs for further information. In particular, it will help if you:
- are mobile, if you would walk or park nearby to save parking spaces for those less mobile
- arrive at the building entrance no more than five minutes before your appointment
- come alone if possible
- wear a face mask or face covering if you are able to
- wear clothing that gives easy access to your upper arm
- go to the toilet before leaving home
- do not bring unnecessary bags or belongings into the building
Latest update October 31, 2020