“Keep our patient healthy”
Our Aims are:
· To be seen the same day for conditions you and the doctor agree that are urgent.
· To be seen by a doctor within reasonably agreed working days for non-urgent conditions.
· To be seen by a doctor of your choice when available for continuity of care.
· To be seen within thirty minutes of any appointment you are offered at the surgery and failing this to be given an explanation by the reception staff or manager or GP’s.
· To be seen at home (Home Visits) arranged by calling the surgery.
· To have your long term medication and treatment reviewed by GP’s at agreed national guideline & timelines or as it requested by your GP’s if and when necessary.
· To be informed (through practice website) of the practice’s services and how to access them electronically, and otherwise during COVID-Pandemic times and other occasions.
· To receive NHS healthcare reasonably acceptable national healthcare standards location that is clean, comfortable and well lead.
· To have your records treated with confidentially within the national frame work guidelines of NHS England.
· To be treated with courtesy and quality of care. By providing positive experience, openness with compassion, dignity and respect.
· To listen to the voices of patients and the public (CQC, CCG, Federation and PCN frameworks in NEL-NHS).
1. Triangulate data and intelligence
2. Make use of the levers available
3. Walk the service – look and see
4. Share concerns and take action
· We follow GMC, RCGP, BMA, LMC guidance for “Good Medical Practice Standard” for our patient care.
Dr Poolo’s Surgery – RGMC
- Have problems seeing the screen
- Find it difficult to use the mouse or keyboard
- Need help with language or reading websites
then we recommend you visit the BBC website which provides advice on how to make your computer easier to use, whether you are a Windows, Mac or Linux user.
Dr. Poolo's Surgery
Rush Green Medical Centre.
261 Dagenham Rd, Dagenham, Romford RM7 0XR.
Phone: 01708 209220
Email: [email protected]
(email strictly for non-clinical queries)