PATIENTS COME FIRST TO US. Our mission is to Promote Health of Our Patients by Providing Quality Comprehensive Healthcare and to provide professional, accessible, high quality that inspires confidence in our patients and our community.
Our Aims are:
· To be seen the same day for conditions you and the doctor agree that are urgent.
· To be seen by a doctor within reasonably agreed working days for non-urgent conditions.
· To be seen by a doctor of your choice when available for continuity of care.
· To be seen within thirty minutes of any appointment you are offered at the surgery and failing this to be given an explanation by the reception staff or manager or GP’s.
· To be seen at home (Home Visits) arranged by calling the surgery.
· To have your long term medication and treatment reviewed by GP’s at agreed national guideline & timelines or as it requested by your GP’s if and when necessary.
· To be informed (through practice website) of the practice’s services and how to access them electronically, and otherwise during COVID-Pandemic times and other occasions.
· To receive NHS healthcare reasonably acceptable national healthcare standards location that is clean, comfortable and well lead.
· To have your records treated with confidentially within the national frame work guidelines of NHS England.
· To be treated with courtesy and quality of care. By providing positive experience, openness with compassion, dignity and respect.
· To listen to the voices of patients and the public (CQC, CCG, Federation and PCN frameworks in NEL-NHS).
1. Triangulate data and intelligence
2. Make use of the levers available
3. Walk the service – look and see
4. Share concerns and take action
· We follow GMC, RCGP, BMA, LMC guidance for “Good Medical Practice Standard” for our patient care.
Dr Poolo’s Surgery – RGMC
- Have problems seeing the screen
- Find it difficult to use the mouse or keyboard
- Need help with language or reading websites
then we recommend you visit the BBC website which provides advice on how to make your computer easier to use, whether you are a Windows, Mac or Linux user.
Dr. Poolo’s Surgery
Rush Green Medical Centre.
261 Dagenham Rd, Dagenham, Romford RM7 0XR.
Phone: 01708 209220
Email: [email protected]
(email strictly for non-clinical queries)
All you need to know about SystmOnline and the services it provides you and your family 24/7.